- LGBT life with Full Text
World's literature regarding Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender issues. (Was GLBT Life with Full Text)
GenderWatch is a full-text database containing 140 international publications plus reports, pamphlets, papers and conference proceedings devoted to women's and gender issues. It is a repository of materials on gender issues worldwide, the evolution of the women's movement, and the changes in gender roles over the last twenty years.
- SocINDEX with Full Text
Comprehensive coverage of sociology and related areas of study: criminology & criminal justice, demography,ethnic & racial studies, gender studies, marriage & family, political sociology, religion, rural & urban sociology, social development, social psychology, social structure, social work, socio-cultural anthropology, sociological history, sociological research, sociological theory, substance abuse & other addictions and violence.
- Gender Studies Collection
This collection of journals aims to provide balanced coverage of this significant aspect of our culture, covering such topics as gender studies, family and marital issues, health aspects, and many more.
- LexisNexis Academic
For legal aspects: civil rights, marriage equality, discrimination.
- Washington Blade
Leading LGBT newspaper, published in Washington, DC. 1969-1982 archives of the paper have been digitized. Additional years will be added.
- From Teasing to Torment: School Climate Revisited
- Sexual Orientation
- Gay Liberation Movement
- Gay and lesbian studies
- Gay rights--United States
- Gay youth
- Gender identity
- Lesbian couples
- Transgender People
- Coming out (Sexual orientation)
- Same sex marriage
- Sex role
- Sex--Religious aspects--Christianity.
LGBT Films in the IC LIbrary
The Ithaca College Library has in its DVD collection more than 250 feature and documentary LGBT Films.
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- International Lesbian and Gay Association
- GLSEN: Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network
- PFLAG (Parents, Familes and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Intersex Society of North America
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- Transgender Law & Policy Institute
Contains an up-to-date listing of all laws in the US that are transgender-inclusive and resources and information on legal issues affecting transgendered and gender variant people in the US.
- Williams Institute on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law
Based at the UCLA School of Law, the Williams Institute provides law and public policy guidance in the field of sexual orientation through research and scholarship.
- Human Rights Campaign
The largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Americans.
- ACLU's Key Issues:
LGBT: Basic rights and liberties
- CREGS: Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality
- Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life: Gay Marriage and Homosexuality covers the issue in the form of opinion polls.
- lgbtdata.com open-access clearinghouse for the collection of sexual orientation & gender identity data and measures.
- glbtqarchive archives of the glbtq.com -- an online encyclopedia of gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer (GLBTQ) culture that closed in 2015.