Ithaca College Archives
32. Office of International Programs
Includes records of:
- 29. Foreign Study Program
- 30. London Center
Flyers for study abroad
- 1968 Comparative Education -- Europe in August
- 1968 Special Education -- Eastern and Western Europe
- 1969 Advance Audiology Study Program in Great Britain
- 1970 Education in the British Isles
- 1970 Spain: A study tour
- 1971 Background of Contemporary Spain
- 1971 Psychology of Sport in Europe
- 1971 Comparative Education in Scandanavia
- n.d. Music in Europe
Minutes and memos relating to Foreign Study Program, 1965-75, bulk 1973-75.
1 folder. [From the files of Leo Rift, College Librarian?]
Foreign Study Poster "Archaeology in Italy" 1980
London Center Student Handbook, n.d.
London Center posters, quarter-folded, 1975-1982 (inc.)
Letter of Faculty Council to J.J. Whalen, August [1977?] titled: Bylaws of Ithaca College and procedures for hiring the director of foreign study. 2 copies in library board bindings.
London Center miscellaneous brochures, 1975-1987 (inc.)
London Center Ithaca College brochures for Freshman Program and General brochures. 1974- 1982-83.
Other information on International Programs is available:
See periodical listing for Office of International Programs: Faculty Newsletter
(filename International Programs newsletter)
See publication files (#322) file on the London Center publications.
Other summer study abroad programs are profiled in summer catalogs and brochures (1037).
Compiled July 28, 1994