ANTH 38400 Forensic Anthropology
Table of Contents
Especially good for locating articles from journals related to forensic science, criminology, and medicine.
The platform for the full text of journals published by or affilliated with the American Anthropological Association.
Has the full text of journal articles in many fields, including anthropology, archaeology, and medicine, but does not include the most recent contents of journals.
- Biological Abstracts
Good for finding articles if you are concentrating on the biological aspects of forensic anthropology
Useful for medical topics
There are many more, but these are Subject Headings with 5 or more records in the IC Library:
Online Books Related to Forensic Sciences
- Hunter, John, et al. Forensic Approaches to Buried Remains, Wiley, 2013.
- A Companion to Forensic Anthropology, edited by Dennis Dirkmaat, Wiley, 2012.
- Research Methods in Human Skeletal Biology, edited by Elizabeth A. DiGangi, and Megan K. Moore, Elsevier Science, 2012.
- Forensic Approaches to Death, Disaster and Abuse, edited by Marc Oxenham, Australian Academic Press, 2008.
- Dupras, Tosha L., et al. Forensic Recovery of Human Remains : Archaeological Approaches, CRC Press, 2005.
These are areas where you might browse the stacks successfully for books related to Forensic Anthropology and Archaeology:
- CC73-81-- Archaeological methods
- GN69.8 -- Forensic anthropology
- GN49-298 -- Physical anthropology
- GN700-890 -- Prehistoric archaeology
- HV8073-8079 -- Investigation of crimes
- RA1001-1171 -- Forensic medicine
Tell Us What You Think
Please take a moment to complete this very short survey. Your responses will help us to address any further questions you may have.