IC Library Help
I can't find…
- I can't find a book or score in the stacks.
- Ask for help at the circulation desk or see our floor maps.
- My instructor put something "on reserve"—where it that?
- Physical reserve items (books and scores) are available for two-hour checkout at the circulation desk.
- I need an item that IC doesn't have.
- Great news! Our Interlibrary Loan Department can get it for you.
- I'm having trouble finding sources on my topic.
- Contact the research help desk: email, call, or just stop by.
I need help with an assignment
- Talk to a librarian
- Schedule an appointment, email, call, or just stop by the research help desk.
- How do I use Library Search?
- You'll find tips for searching on our How to use Library Search guide.
- How do I cite my sources?
- See our guide to citation styles and the Citing Your Sources part of Research 101.
I'm experiencing technical difficulties
- My NetID password isn't working.
- Visit the IT representative at the circulation desk, or call 274-1000.
- I'm having trouble connecting to wireless
- Visit the IT representative at the circulation desk, or see IT's page on Wireless Networks & Wi-Fi.
- I need a cord, charger, or dongle.
- The circulation desk has all kinds of connectors and periferals available for check out. There's also a charging station on the second floor.