Building Use Policy
All library patrons are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful of the normal activities and function of the library, its staff, and of other patrons. To this end, library users shall not:
- Engage in activities that deliberately annoy others or that disrupt library operations or the use of library resources
- Engage in behavior that is hostile, harassing, or threatening to other patrons or to library staff members
- Damage or tamper with library property
- Engage in illegal activity
- Use the library for sleeping for an extended period of time, excluding incidental napping
- Use the library building or seating as a temporary living space
- Bring pets into the library unless they comply with exemptions listed in section 2.40 Animals/Pets of the Ithaca College policy manual
Anyone wishing to film or take photographs in the library must submit a filming and photography request form and receive approval prior to the date of filming.
Please bring forms to the Library Administration Office for review and approval. Normal office hours are Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
Study space in the library is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Study rooms may not be booked in advance.
Marketing and Fundraising
The library is not available for marketing/fundraising activities. Student organizations are encouraged to contact the Office of Campus Center and Event Services to inquire about space on campus for marketing/fundraising events.
Lost and Found
Items found in the library will be kept at the circulation desk for 30 days.